Click on the questions below to reveal the answer.

Can you help people who are located in other states?

Yes. Everything is submitted to the VA in writing, so I can work with anyone in the United States. I usually work with Veterans using the phone, email, fax, and a secure online client portal.

Can a Veteran receive both VA and Social Security benefits?

Yes, depending on the type of VA compensation. A veteran can receive VA disability benefits and Social Security at the same time, but not usually VA pension benefits and Social Security.

How much do you charge to help with a VA claim?

Most of the cases I deal with are contingency cases, so my compensation comes from obtaining approval of your claim and then the VA pays out a lump sum benefit retroactive to your claim date. The VA reviews all fee agreements to make sure they comply with applicable standards.

Do you require original documents?

Please do not send in original documents. I have a secure online client portal that you can upload scanned documents to, or documents can be sent via email or fax.

How do I hire you?

In order to start representation, you will need to sign a written agreement outlining all of the details for representation, including costs, fees, and purpose. Please call or email me if you would like to discuss your claim and get started.

How do I get a copy of my DD214?

You can request copies of military records online at
http://www.archives.gov/veterans/military-service-records/. Please note that the online option still requires you to submit a written signature by fax or mail for the request to be complete.

Request a Consultation